by Robert Lawrence Kuhn (9/27/10 8:55 pm)
All the vast expanse of our visible universe is but an insignificant speck in our inflating universe, which itself is only one Pocket Universe among an innumerable or even infinite number of other Pocket Universes.
by Robert Lawrence Kuhn (9/27/10 8:44 pm)
Whether there is, or is not, life after death is the most singularly personal question we can ask, and the only two possible answers are in radical conflict.
by Robert Lawrence Kuhn (9/27/10 8:28 pm)
Everything in the universe has a beginning, but did the universe itself come with a start date? Does a "cosmic commencement" make sense?
Can Religion Be Explained Without God?
Most people believe that God exists and religion is God’™s revelation. But some claim that religion needs nothing supernatural; that religion, without God, can flourish because personal psychology and group sociology drive religion.
- Arguing God From First Cause, by Alister McGrath
- How are Brains Structured?
- Arguing God's Existence, by Alvin Plantinga
- Why a Fine-Tuned Universe? by Robin Collins
- Do Persons Have Souls? by Nancey Murphy
- Why Is Consciousness So Mysterious? by Keith Ward
- Does God Make Sense? by V.V. Raman
- How Vast is the Cosmos?
- Is there Life after Death?
- Did Our Universe Have a Beginning?
Current TV Episodes - Summaries.
The 39 episodes in the current TV season: 13 episodes each for Cosmos, Consciousness, God.
Closer To Truth overview. Go behind the scenes and meet the CTT team. View photos from around the globe and more.
Additional material and resources on Closer To Truth topics.
Visit SciTech Daily: the best intelligent, informed science & technology coverage and analysis daily.