Arnie is Professor of Neurobiology and Psychiatry and former Director of the Brain Research Institute, UCLA Medical Center. His neuroscience research interests focus on the manner in which brain organization and connections determine cognitive activity and behavior. He has worked on problems of consciousness, development of the central nervous system, aging, Alzheimer\'s Disease, and schizophrenia. [Personal Noted: In the mid 1960s, when I was doing my doctorate at UCLA’s Brain Research Institute, Arnie was one of my professors. Robert Lawrence Kuhn’s professors)
- How Do Human Brains Think and Feel? (Arnold Scheibel)
- How are Brains Structured? (Einstein's Brain) (Arnold Scheibel)
- What Makes Brains Conscious? (Arnold Scheibel)
- How are Brains Structured? (Arnold Scheibel)
- How Do Brains Function? (Part 2 of 2) (Arnold Scheibel)
- How Do Brains Function? (Part 1 of 2) (Arnold Scheibel)
Can Religion Be Explained Without God?
Most people believe that God exists and religion is God’™s revelation. But some claim that religion needs nothing supernatural; that religion, without God, can flourish because personal psychology and group sociology drive religion.
Current TV Episodes - Summaries.
The 39 episodes in the current TV season: 13 episodes each for Cosmos, Consciousness, God.
Closer To Truth overview. Go behind the scenes and meet the CTT team. View photos from around the globe and more.
Additional material and resources on Closer To Truth topics.
Visit SciTech Daily: the best intelligent, informed science & technology coverage and analysis daily.