- Can God Face Up to Evil? (Stephen Law)
- Is Atheism a New Faith? (Stephen Law)
- Atheism's Arguments Against God (Stephen Law)
- Diverse Arguments for God (Stephen Law)
- How Should Religion Talk to Science? (Stephen Law)
- Why Anything at All? (Stephen Law)
- How Belief Systems Work (Stephen Law)
- What is Ultimate Reality? (Stephen Law)
- How does Personal Identity Persist Through Time? (Stephen Law)
- Anything Non-physical about the Mind? (Stephen Law)
- Is Consciousness an Illusion? (Stephen Law)
Can Religion Be Explained Without God?
Most people believe that God exists and religion is God’™s revelation. But some claim that religion needs nothing supernatural; that religion, without God, can flourish because personal psychology and group sociology drive religion.
Current TV Episodes - Summaries.
The 39 episodes in the current TV season: 13 episodes each for Cosmos, Consciousness, God.
Closer To Truth overview. Go behind the scenes and meet the CTT team. View photos from around the globe and more.
Additional material and resources on Closer To Truth topics.
Visit SciTech Daily: the best intelligent, informed science & technology coverage and analysis daily.