Stephon is Assistant Professor of Physics, Astronomy and Astrophysics, Penn State University. Born in Trinidad and an amateur jazz musician, he is a National Geographic Emerging Explorer.
- How does Beauty Color the Universe? (Stephon Alexander)
- Why is Quantum Gravity so Significant? (Stephon Alexander)
- Can Science Talk God? (Stephon Alexander)
- Why is the Universe so Breathtaking? (Part 1 of 2) (Stephon Alexander)
- Why is the Universe so Breathtaking? (Part 2 of 2) (Stephon Alexander)
- How do Particles Explain the Cosmos? (Stephon Alexander)
Can Religion Be Explained Without God?
Most people believe that God exists and religion is God’™s revelation. But some claim that religion needs nothing supernatural; that religion, without God, can flourish because personal psychology and group sociology drive religion.
Current TV Episodes - Summaries.
The 39 episodes in the current TV season: 13 episodes each for Cosmos, Consciousness, God.
Closer To Truth overview. Go behind the scenes and meet the CTT team. View photos from around the globe and more.
Additional material and resources on Closer To Truth topics.
Visit SciTech Daily: the best intelligent, informed science & technology coverage and analysis daily.