Arguments Against God?
- Arguments Against God? (Susan Blackmore)
- Arguments Against God? (Bede Rundle)
- Arguments Contra God? (Quentin Smith) (Part 1 of 2)
- Arguments Contra God? (Quentin Smith) (Part 2 of 2)
- Arguments Contra God? (Colin McGinn)
- Arguments Contra God? (Robert Park)
- Arguments Contra God? (William Grassie)
- Arguments Against God? (Peter Atkins)
Can Religion Be Explained Without God?
Most people believe that God exists and religion is God’™s revelation. But some claim that religion needs nothing supernatural; that religion, without God, can flourish because personal psychology and group sociology drive religion.
Current TV Episodes - Summaries.
The 39 episodes in the current TV season: 13 episodes each for Cosmos, Consciousness, God.
Closer To Truth overview. Go behind the scenes and meet the CTT team. View photos from around the globe and more.
Additional material and resources on Closer To Truth topics.
Visit SciTech Daily: the best intelligent, informed science & technology coverage and analysis daily.